Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm Falling For You (Bonus Video)

I won't tell you that I'm falling for you but I am falling for you and I'm not sure why. You fascinate me yet I barely know anything about you. I want to learn about you. I want to know more than just your favorite things; I want to know about your life and how you were brought up. I want to know you because you are the one who has brought a twinkle in my eyes for the first time in a long time.


That's when I know I'm interested in someone. When I want to talk about them and not myself. Trust me I can talk about myself for hours but this is the first time I want to learn about someone else. And you know what; he makes me forget about other guys.
I've liked a lot of guys but there's something different about him. He's sweet and I've met a lot of sweet guys but he's not that kind of sweet. He's genuinely sweet. He brought my cookies; he got me soup when I wasn't feeling well; he came to school two hours early for no reason and watched a movie with me. I can't help but fall for this guy. I haven't known him long, about a month and a half, and I like what I see.
But like most girls, I tend to fall hard very fast but I want this to be slow and sweet. So I've done a lot of "thinking before speaking" because when you like someone you and you're outgoing person, you don't want to overwhelm a new guy you like. Well at least that's my opinion, you have to ease him into it. Some people like to jump in, but I prefer to walk in.
I also know I'm falling for this guy because I want to listen to him laugh, see his eyes light up when I walk through the door, and cuddle with him on rainy days. You could say I'm a hopeless romantic and maybe I am but not many guys have brought that side of me out and I would have to say I really like this guy. I just hope he's as amazing as I believe he is.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment