Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Spice It Up

Point Defiance ZooLights
I was talking to my new friend Brent, or as I like to call him Calvin. He was telling me that him and his girlfriend were planning a date on Saturday to see the new Twilight movie. And that got me to thinking that they need something more especially since it was just their nine month anniversary. So I looked at him and I said "Calvin you two should go to Zoo Lights when it opens." He didn't know what Zoo Lights were. Zoo Lights is basically the Zoo opened at night with pretty lights and stuff during the holiday season. I've never gone personally but I plan to go this year with my best friend.

So what does that have to do with spicing up the relationship? It has to do with doing something different when you go out on a date. There were a few date ideas I had already posted in a blog post and most of that was things to do with your best friend or possibly your boyfriend. But you have to think outside the box. Look for events in your town, city or cities near you or whatever but think outside the box. Especially if you're both tired of the same old thing. You have to look around to see what else is out there. Go to an art show or a benefit concert. Where I live there are tons of school plays coming up so go to a different school and see one of their school plays even if you don't know anyone there.
The other day, I was also asked how can you spice up the kissing in public without it actually being too much. A lot of people, like myself, don't want to see too much public display of affection so you have to limit yourself when you're out in public with your boyfriend or girlfriend. Holding hands, hugging, peck kisses are totally fine but making out in public, to me, is a big no no. So don't make out but do kiss and there are different types of kisses. Check out the different types of kisses here because they have the name of the kiss and how to do it at about.com. Try them out, give him or her something new in the kiss. It'll spice it up a little in public while still being appropriate. Remember to stay classy.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment