Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Guys: Henry

Have you ever had that friend who was kind of a dork? That's Henry. He's a cute dork but dork none the less. He tries to be cool listening to rap and rock but he's a smart boy. He wants to live a good life. You can't tell by looking at him but he's not as innocent as you may think him to be. In fact there are somethings that he has done that I like to pretend he didn't do at all.
Henry and I use to hang out every Sunday and watch NCIS on DVD. While he watched, I made us a tasty treat of brownies or cookies to snack on.  He would stay for hours just to watch it with me and we'd fight for the best spot to sit on the couch. We tried to watch something different like Supernatural but he got scared. Which is funny because that show makes me laugh sometimes.
When you spend a lot of time with someone it is true that you do start to develop some feelings for them; Henry and I had some feelings for each other but never went off on them. Is that the right phrase? Oh well. Sometimes through it is better to be friends and keep what you have then to risk losing it. I would never want to lose what Henry and I had because we had some good times together. I feel comfortable with Henry. It doesn't matter what I wear because he's seen me when I looked like crap. When you find a friend you're comfortable with you don't lose them.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment