Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday Beauty: Hair Mask

Today, regardless of how I was feeling, I decided to try out this hair mask. It was a DIY Hydrating Hair Mask with two simple ingredients. Although my hair is really silky, and soft, I felt like trying this out anyway just for the hell of it.

Ingredients:
4 TBSP Olive Oil (I used extra virgin olive oil because that's what I had)
2 TBSP Honey

Directions:
1. Put the olive oil in a small bowl
2. Warm up in the microwave for 20 seconds
3. Add honey and stir until well mixed
4. Apply onto wet hair and let it set for 15 minutes
5. Rinse twice and condition as usual.

My Thoughts:
This felt really good after blow drying my hair. It's simple and easy to use. I would recommend using this probably every other week or once a month depending on your hair. My hair is really thick, really soft and easy to manage so I don't always use a hair mask. However, if you're looking for something because your hair is drying or breaking, this could totally help with that.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment