Monday, August 13, 2012

I Cry To You

When I cry, it doesn't make me weak but makes me strong. I think crying is a sign that says I can't handle things on my own anymore and I need help. I can't handle everything on my own and I want someone to just tell me that everything will be okay. 
We go through emotions, we go through the day and we go through life sometimes just through motion but things start to add up. It's amazing how in just one day feelings, thoughts, and everything changes. 
It's all about time and what goes on during that time. 
I spend a lot of time with myself and thinking about my life and the people in it. During those alone times, I get emotional and when I feel emotional and don't know what to do, there are certain people that come to mind. 
I recently was texting this guy who I liked and we started arguing for no reason, it's actually what we've been doing lately and I really wanted to cry. And I wanted to be held but not by him, but by a friend that I never in my life would go and vent to. Granted, I never told my friend that because our friendship isn't that. But I found myself wishing that friend was here with me. Knowing though that my friend wouldn't be much of a comfort. But yet I wanted that friend to be there. 
I think if we have a friend that we want around during the sad times in our lives then we should have them around. If you need someone, and feel like there's only person you can go to, then go to that person. 
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment