Monday, August 27, 2012

My Future, Not My Past

Growing up, I've made a few mistakes with friends, family and my own life. I've lost some friends because of my actions and just who I am or was in general. I'm not always proud of actions, they can keep me up at night and haunt me in my sleep but I can't and won't let them define my future.
I know I'm not perfect and can sometimes be a crappy friend but those who love me stick with me and I appreciate them for everything they do or have done for me. I believe that everyone needs to remember that what happened in our past doesn't always reflect what will happen in our future.
If a person wants a nice home, and good job when they're older but they're being lazy and not motivated then they won't be getting that nice home and good job when they're older. They have to change their ways if what they're doing now isn't getting them closer to their dream.
I want to own a Bakery or an Inn when I get older. I can't stay at home and do nothing. I have to do something, I have to  get a business degree to understand what I'm getting into and I have to get a degree in culinary arts in order to gain more experience. 
Motivation is key when reaching any goal, keeping my eye on the prize, my future instead of reflecting on things I did in my past because that's all behind me; I have something amazing ahead.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment