Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Beauty: Yolk Mask

Egg Yolk
I'm having this health kick so I'm eating a lot of egg whites which is kind of wasteful if I don't use the yolk for something so I use it as a mask. All you need is an egg yolk and about ten minutes.
Why egg yolk? Well the yolk is suppose to help heal any blemishes and I've had two on my on my forehead that have been bugging me like crazy.

Ingredients: 
1 Egg Yolk

Directions: 
Simply spread the egg yolk gently and equally with a facial mask brush or spatula on your clean face and neck; keep the eye area clear. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off with cold water.

My thoughts:
The yolk mask is simple and easy to do. It doesn't take that long and it's something I already have at home and it's something a lot of people have at home. It's weird to have egg on your face but it's good for your skin. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for any easy face mask.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment