Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Counting Down

Next month, I start a new chapter in my life. I'm getting my first job at Macy's and I'm excited, but surprisingly I'm not nervous. I know it's something I can do because I know I can work and do tasks daily. Although I'm unsure of what I'm getting into because what if, this job isn't for me? What if being in retail isn't for me? Well I won't know until I try. Just like many things in life, you won't know until you try for yourself. Now, not only am I starting a new job but I'm also counting down the days until my friends go back to college. So working will give me a way to fill the void that will soon be in my life.
I'm going to miss seeing my friends from high school on a weekly basis. Although, it's probably not a good idea to count down the days until they're gone. I think I'll miss Paul the most though. He's hilarious and seriously the one guy I don't have to worry about but at the same time I worry about him all the time. I mean most of the summer I had to drag him off the couch to go out and do something other then sit home all day watching TV. I love the guy but for crying out loud, it was his summer before his senior year of college, he had to make some memories.
There are just something that will keep me busy for the next couple months so Friday will be my last post for a couple months. I'll summarize the important things when I get everything in place.
Be Beautiful For You!

No comments:

Post a Comment