Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Joys of Music

I love music, it's my life, and a lot of people may say it but not a lot of people actually live it. One of my best friends is a music producer at Surf Street Studios located in Orlando Florida. Before that, during high school he became a DJ and so I got a lot of my music, and love of music from him. Not only do I have a friend in the music production business but I have friends who are in bands, not yet famous but one day, and friends who have such amazing, musical talents, that I would love to share with people.
Here are a few bands and artists with links to their music:
~Corbin Sterling
~Haverly
~Seize the Sun
~Red Fern
~Chasing Harmony

These are just a few. I will be adding onto this list, of not only of my friends but as well as artists that I listen to, that aren't well known but I hope one day they will be.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment