Monday, August 6, 2012

Maybelline BB Cream

I recently, a week ago, bought the new Maybelline BB Cream which cost around $8 so whether or not it was good I didn't spend as much money as I could have. I wanted to try it out just because I've noticed my face has been red a lot lately.
I don't like to wear makeup but I do like having something that will help with my skin. This product said that it is eight things in one. It's suppose to blur imperfections, enhance, tighten, adjust to skin-tone, smoothes, hydrates, has SPF 30 to protect and has 0%oils and other heavy ingredients. So far, it seems to have all these things. But it kind of feels hard to smooth onto my face. I don't use too much cause it's only 1.0 FL OZ but a little does seem to go a long way even though it can be hard smooth over. But overall I like it, it's good for the price.  After I finish this, I might have to a higher end BB Cream Product just to find out if there's a difference. I do recommend this to try out and see how it works for you.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment