Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter!

Today, I bought the Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Cherry Tart and I love it! First of all, it is so smooth. I had no idea how smooth it was. Let me tell you, it glided on like a pair of skates on ice. Second, the red color was exactly what I was looking for. I've been looking for a red lipstick that wasn't too overpowering for my skin tone or make me look like a clown. I find this to be perfect for my skin tone. I can not stop looking at myself in the mirror because it is so pretty on me. Finally, I love how moisturizing it is. It keeps my lips moisturizes unlike other lipsticks, which kind of show off my dry lips sometimes, this doesn't because it's basically hydrating my lips. I can use this as a chapstick and lipstick. This is seriously something I would buy more of. I think I just might buy more this weekend. :)
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment