Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday: High School Boys; Unable to Date; Cheating

Happy Friday! I don't have any plans this weekend. Kind of hoping for a lazy weekend. Crossing my fingers!

Anonymous Asked:
Hi, going into high school here. I am just nervous about the dudes in high school now. I have had past problems with getting sexually harassed, so I am pretty scared about some of the guys. Yes, I am still a virgin, so I am basically scared that it isn't going to be easy to tell a guy to keep his hands off me or I will punch him in the b.a.l.l.s. Is the high school guys that bad or am I just over reacting? 

Dear Anonymous,
It's actually not as bad as you're thinking. I never had a problem like that. Although I was friends with a lot of guys who protected me from other guys. Guys in high school are a little more mature and a lot know when no means no.


WaverlyGirl37 Asked:
I can't go on dates.
I know this guy is gonna ask me to be his girlfriend and he's a year older so he is going to wanna go on dates and such. But my mom wont let me go on like car dates until I'm 16 what do I do? How do I hang out with him?

Dear WaverlyGirl37,
Hang out with him and friends. Let him know the situation, if he really likes you then he'll be understanding and wait for you until you are 16 to go on real dates. I had a friend who really liked this girl but she wanted to wait six months before dating and he waited. So yes, there are guys who will wait if they really, truly, like you.
You can also try hanging out with him at home. I know it's not a lot of privacy but it's something. I mean you could go for a walk around the block and just hangout outside. I've had a lot of wonderful times with guys outside my house.

Anonymous Asked:
I have a cheating issue.
I'm dating this guy and I cheated on him when I was drunk and I feel horrible, but also here's the other problem, the guy I cheated with, I used to like him a lot and after what happened I'm falling for him again. I like both of them, but the one I'm with, is difficult to be with but also if I stay with him I don't wanna hurt him. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. so scared right now. I need help. Advice? Please.

Dear Anonymous,
If he's difficult to be with then don't stay in the relationship. It's not fair to you or him to stay in a relationship that isn't easy. Yes you will hurt him, but that's part of life and sometimes you have to hurt the people around you. It will be hard and I understand that you are scared, I would be too, but this is something that you have to go through. It's not really something you can just forget about even if you wanted to. 

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment