Monday, August 20, 2012

My Shopping Ways

I go shopping pretty much every weekend and I get at least one new item when I go shopping. My mom and I actually spend Saturday mornings together. We go shopping and then have lunch together. It's our way of spending time together. My mom is truly my best friend, we're able to talk to each other about anything and everything.
Anyway, when I shop I always think about what I'm looking for. I browse online first for the latest fashion or trends and I look through my closet to see what I have and what I need. I don't shop aimlessly because sometimes I do shop with boys so I have to be in and out of a store as soon as possible. So I have to know what I'm looking for before I actually shop in store.
Just yesterday, my friend basically kidnapped me to go shopping with him and his little sister. I was actually looking for some bracelets because I'm tired of wearing my hair ties but I couldn't find any. I ended up instead buying a new sweater dress for the fall/winter. Actually, he bought it for me because I'm his best friend and he loves me, and his sister told him to buy it for me. :)
This is just how I shop. I think people should think about what they need to buy, price things out, and decide whether to save or splurge on an item. Just a little tip. 

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment