Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday Beauty: Strawberry Teeth Whitening

I love strawberries, I actually got my nickname Ashberry because of my love for strawberries when I was younger. My aunts and uncles call me Ashberry. Anyway, many years ago I found out that strawberries can be used as a natural teeth whitener. I thought that I would share this with my readers just in case they didn't already know.

Ingredients:
1 Ripe Strawberry
1/2 tsp Baking Soda

Directions:
Crush the strawberry into a pulp and then mix in the baking soda. Use a soft toothbrush to apply onto your teeth. Leave on for five minutes then brush with toothpaste to remove the strawberry/baking soda paste. If you have any seeds between your teeth, feel free to use floss to remove them. :)

My thoughts:
I've been doing this for many years now and this is my go to teeth whitener when I can't go to the store and get a teeth whitener. Plus teeth whiteners can be expensive so this is a cheaper alternative to those $50+ teeth whiteners. It's use to do and it takes less than ten minutes. I do recommend using strawberries but if you don't have any you can just use baking soda and water to make a teeth whitening paste.

Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment