Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Riding In Cars With Boys

Today, I had the best day ever with my two favorite boys and a couple other guys I'm friends with. It all start with my friend, Toshi, bringing me a gyro for lunch because I've been sick and I really wanted a gyro. If you haven't had a gyro before then I highly recommend that you get off the computer and go eat one right now. Anyway, I ate my lunch and told Toshi to hit up Paul because I miss him and couldn't think of anything else to do. We ended up at our friend's house for about an hour until I made them get Dairy Queen because it's summer and I wanted ice cream. So the three boys and I met up with our other friend, Curtis, for some ice cream at Dairy Queen. We also ended up doing some shopping and playing mini golf for free.

Although I was crammed in a car with four, sweaty boys, I had a great time. I laughed, I played mini golf, I got to hang out with the boys and just had some fun with them. I missed that. I miss being around a bunch of guys because normally I've been with them individually. Not on dates exactly but just to hang out one on one. I miss being in a group of guys and being the only girl. Some girls may not like being treated like one of the guys but I don't mind it all. However, it does make it difficult for other guys to hit on me when I'm with a group of them. But I guess it's good when I don't want to be hit on by a random dude, so pretending I'm with one of the guys can be pretty helpful. :D
When I'm with them I tend to get into "mommy" mode so that's probably why I don't go out with the boys that often. Although I do get in some dirty jokes in there just because that's something you have to do when you're with the boys.
The best part about hanging out with the boys is that it didn't matter what I looked like. I didn't have time to take a shower today, I used a dry shampoo and put my hair in a pony tail and put a cute outfit together and I was good to go. I also had no idea I would end up with a bunch of boys today but I didn't care. I just wanted to spend a summer afternoon with the boys and that's what I did.
Be Beautiful For You

No comments:

Post a Comment